Welcome to The Grocott Centre’s Website and thank you for taking an interest in our organisation and services.
We are a local independent charity based in Blurton, Stoke on Trent and our aim is to promote the welfare, well-being and social inclusion of vulnerable groups including:
- Younger adults with Learning Disabilities and/or physical disabilities
We offer so much more than a traditional day service and have a wide range of activities and services including:
- Day services
- Hobby / interest groups
- Social / recreational activities
Our services offer people the opportunity to:
- Meet new people, make friends and reduce loneliness
- Learn new skills, rediscover past ones and develop hobbies and interests
- Stay well, active in body and mind
- Get help and advice
- Join in many social and recreational activities
- Our services also provide valuable support for carers enabling them to have a break from their caring role.
If you think our services may be of interest to or you are able to offer us your support, please contact us.
Your donations and support are important as it means we can continue to provide the care and services that we offer.Click Here to
Make a Donation